This Website and the information contained herein does not and is not intended to constitute a direct or indirect offering or placement of shares in WEFUND CAPITAL RAIF V.C.I.C. PLC or the provision of investment management, advisory or other services to any person in any jurisdiction in which such solicitation is not authorised or to any person to whom it would be unlawful to make such solicitation.
The content of this Website is general in nature and is for informative purposes only. The Website is not intended to provide specific investment advice including, without limitation, investment, financial, legal, accounting or tax advice, or to make any recommendations about the suitability of the Shares of WEFUND CAPITAL RAIF V.C.I.C. PLC for the circumstances of any particular investor. The content of this Website is strictly addressed to Professional and/or Well-Informed investors as defined below:
means an investor who is considered to be a professional client or may, on request, be treated as a professional client within the meaning of the Second Appendix of the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law.
“well informed investor”
means every investor who is not a professional investor, but fulfils the following criteria:
- the investor confirms in writing
- that he has sufficient knowledge and experience in financial and business matters to evaluate the merits and risks associated with the prospective investment and that he is aware of the risks associated with the prospective investment∙ or
- that his business activity is related to the management, acquisition or sale of assets, either on the investor’s own account or on behalf of third parties, and are of the same type as the investments of the AIF and
- invests at least €125.000 in the AIF or
- has been assessed by a credit institution, an AIFM, a UCITS Management Company, an IF or an external manager of AIFs authorised in the Republic or another Member State for the management of AIFs whose assets do not exceed the limits provided for in article 4(2) of the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Law or the corresponding article 3(2) of Directive 2011/61/EU, and the above assessment shows that he has the necessary knowledge and experience in financial and business matters, to evaluate the merits and risks associated with the AIF’s prospective investment based on the AIF’s investment policy or
- is employed by one of the persons referred to in subparagraph (ii) of paragraph (b), receiving total remuneration that takes him into the same remuneration bracket as the natural persons who effectively conduct the business of the person referred to in subparagraph (ii) of paragraph (b) or the executive members of their governing body, who effectively conduct the their business.
- by way of derogation from paragraphs (a) and (b), the investor is a person who effectively directs the business of the AIF or its external manager or is a person engaged in the AIF’s investment management function.
Accordingly, the protection measures provided for in the relevant legislation relating to retail investors do not apply to this Fund.
CONTENT AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE
This Website and its content are the property of WEFUND CAPITAL RAIF V.C.I.C. PLC (the “Fund”) and is managed for the Fund by its External Manager, Fortified Capital Ltd (“Forticap”).
WEFUND CAPITAL RAIF V.C.I.C. PLC was established in Cyprus on 28/07/2020 as a public company limited by shares incorporated under the Companies Law, cap.113 with registration number HE 411498. It was registered in the RAIF register maintained by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (the “CySEC”) on 28/07/2020 to operate as a Registered Alternative Investment Fund (“RAIF”) as an open-ended umbrella investment company of variable capital in accordance with Part VIII of the Alternative Investment Funds Law 124(I)/2018 (the “AIF LAW”). The Fund is authorized to create multiple investment compartments under its umbrella and is exclusively addressed to Professional and/or Well-Informed investors.
The Fund has received an authorisation licence from the CySEC. It has been registered by its External Manager in the RAIF Register, which is maintained by CySEC in accordance with article 138 of the Cyprus Alternative Investment Funds Law 124(I)/2018, and is indirectly regulated by the CySEC through its External Manager. Registration of the Alternative Investment Fund in the CySEC Register is not equivalent to an authorisation by the CySEC.
The Fund is externally managed by FORTIFIED CAPITAL LTD (the “External Manager” or “AIFM”). The External Manager is the distributor of the Fund and is responsible for managing the company’s portfolio and carrying out all related transactions for the benefit of investors. The External Manager is authorised by the CySEC as an Alternative Investment Fund Manager in accordance with the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Law of 2013 as amended (the “AIFM Law”) implementing the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive 2011/61/EU into Cyprus Legislation, and it is regulated to this end by CySEC under license number AIFM02/56/2013.
Should you wish to contact Fortified Capital Ltd please refer to the “Contact” menu which can be found on each page of the Website.
You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to keep secure and confidential any passwords that we might issue to you and your authorised employees and not to let such password(s) become public knowledge. If any password(s) become known by someone other than you and your authorised employees, you must change those particular password(s) immediately using the function available for this purpose on the Website.
There is no guarantee that an investment in the Fund will not lead to a loss. This is also the case even if there is a positive development in other parts of the financial markets. Historical performance of an investment is not necessarily a guide to future performance. Any means invested in the Fund can appreciate as well as depreciate in value and there is no guarantee that the full invested value
will be returned.
Investment in the Fund involves special risks, and purchase of the shares in the Fund should be considered only by persons who can bear the economic risk of their investment for an indefinite period and who can afford a total loss of their investment.
Prospective investors should take their own independent advice prior to making a decision to invest in this Fund about the suitability of the Fund for their particular circumstances, including in relation to taxation, and should inform themselves as to the legal requirements of applying for an investment.
Access to the information contained in this Website may be restricted by law in certain countries, and persons who access it are required to inform themselves and to comply with any such restrictions. Individuals or legal entities to whom restrictions or prohibitions apply whether on the grounds of their nationality, their place of residence or otherwise must not access or use the Website. Prospective investors should inform themselves as to applicable legal requirements, exchange control regulations and taxes in the countries of their citizenship, residence or domicile.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This Website may provide automatic links to other Websites. You use such links to any external Websites entirely at your own risk. WEFUND CAPITAL RAIF V.C.I.C. PLC and its External Manager do not accept any liability for the content of Websites to which a hyperlink is offered on this Website or from which links are provided to this Website.
EXCLUSION OF OUR LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by law, the Fund and the External Manager shall not be liable for any damage, loss or liability (whether arising in contract, tort, including negligence, or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with:
- your use of this Website,
- your reliance on or your inability to use the information on this Website, or
- any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure to this Website or your use or attempted use of it.
The above exclusions apply to any damage which is direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential or consists of loss of profits, business, opportunity or data.
The whole content of the website is subject to copyright (all rights reserved). Any reproduction of this document in whole or in part, or the divulgence of any of its contents, without the prior written consent of the Fund or the External Manager, is prohibited.
CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE
The information contained on this Website may be subject to material updating, revision, correction, completion and amendment. You should review these terms regularly as your continued use of this Website constitutes agreement to all such changes.
All matters relating to your access and use of this Website shall be governed by the laws of Cyprus.
By ACCEPTING these TERMS and accessing this Website, you are indicating that you have read, acknowledged and agree to be bound by these Terms.